These two antennas provide multiband and wideband wiresless capabilities to public safety/blue light services, utility vehicles, buses, security organisations etc.
With these antennas the following features are enabled:
- Combining multiple antennas into one unit
- Provide an single external antenna option to multiple devices inside a vehicle
- Drill the vehicle roof only once
- Improved ease of installation
- Provide flexibility into the number of devices the user can attach
The dual-GPS version was created based on customer feedback as more and more vehicles have more than one GPS receiver for multiple applications (Navigation, synchronization, radar detection, etc.).
We believe that the dual GPS version will prove to be very interesting for the increasing number of vehicle deployments that require multiple GPS antennas. As far as we are aware this is the first off-the-shelf professional grade roof-mount antenna that provides connectivity for 2 GPS devices simultaneously whilst operating alongside TETRA (wideband 380-430 MHz), GSM/3G and Wireless LAN.
For more information please contact Specialist Antennas.